Villa della Porta Bozzolo and Villa Taranto
Riflessi di arte e natura sulle acque del lago Maggiore
Offerta speciale per gruppi
Villa Della Porta Bozzolo: Arrival in Casalzuigno for the guided visit to the Villa Della Porta Bozzolo. The splendid Rococo country residence was donated in 1989 to the FAI (Italian Environmental Fund) which restored and opened the Villa to the public.
Lunch: At the end of the visit there is time for lunch in the villa’s restaurant “La Cucina di Casa” or if one prefers there is the possibility to enjoy a packed lunch supplied by the restaurant in the surrounding garden. Around 2 p.m. departure by bus to reach Laveno Mombello and embarkation in motorboat to reach the western side of Lake Maggiore, in Pallanza.
Villa Taranto: Guided visit to the Villa Taranto, a rich botanical garden considered to be one of the most important in Europe, result of the dedication of the Scottish Captain McEcharn, passionate about botany, who on this marvellous spot wanted to collect hundreds of species from all over the world. At the end of the visit, reassembly at the bus and return home.
VisitBozzolo and Villa Taranto - a pass which includes the following services:
• Half day guiding service with local guide at the Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
• Entrance to the Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
• Entrance to the villa’s garden and farm houses
• Motorboat transfer from Laveno to Pallanza
• Half day guiding service at the Villa Taranto
• Entrance to the gardens of the Villa Taranto
• 10% discount in the Bookshop of Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
The offer does not include:
• Typical lunch (pasta course, main course with side dish, dessert, ½ mineral water, ¼ wine, coffee) at the Ristorante “La Cucina di Casa” (situated in the premises of the Villa). Seasonal menu to be agreed upon directly by the group leader and the manager of the restaurant.
Prices starting from € 19,50 per person
• Packed lunch proposed by “La Cucina di Casa”.
> Express Sandwich Basket + 1 dessert + water + coffee
> Deluxe Basket (possibility of a choice of menu with ceramic plates, glasses and blanket)
Price upon request based on the menu
• All which is not specified under “includes the following services”
Full: 49,00 euros per person
Reduced: 43,00 euros per person (Members of FAI)
Gratuity: 1 every 25 paying guests
For info and booking: click here