Villa della Porta Bozzolo and Stresa
The historic mansions, the Borromean Gulf, the sites of the Grand Tour
Special group offer
Villa Della Porta Bozzolo: Arrival at Casalzuigno for the guided visit to the Villa Della Porta Bozzolo. The splendid Rococo country residence a few kilometres from Lake Maggiore was donated in 1989 to the FAI (Italian Environmental Fund) which restored and opened the Villa to the public.
Lunch: At the end of the visit there is time for lunch at the villa’s restaurant “La Cucina di Casa” or if one prefers there is the possibility to enjoy a packed lunch supplied by the restaurant in the surrounding garden.
Stresa: In the early afternoon, departure by motorboat from Laveno to reach Stresa, on the western shore of Lake Maggiore. During the boat ride one can enjoy the view of the Borromean Islands, famous for their gardens. Approaching the shore, the lakefront of Stresa appears in all its glory with the Liberty facades of the hotels, frequented in the 1800 hundreds by famous figures who chose to make a stop in this town on their Grand Tour. Free time for a stroll to discover the town’s most characteristic corners. In the late afternoon, reassembly at the bus and return home.
VisitBozzolo e Stresa - a pass which includes the following services:
• Half day guiding service for the visit to the Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
• Entrance ticket to the Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
• Entrance to the villa’s garden and farm houses
• 10% discount in the villa’s Bookshop
• Motorboat transfer from Laveno to Stresa
The offer does not include:
• Typical lunch (pasta course, main course with side dish, dessert, ½ mineral water, ¼ wine, coffee) at the Ristorante “La Cucina di Casa” (situated in the Villa). Seasonal menu to be agreed upon directly by the group leader and the manager of the restaurant. Prices starting from € 19,50 per person
• Packed lunch proposed by “La Cucina di Casa”.
> Express Sandwich Basket + 1 dessert + water + coffee
> Deluxe Basket (possibility of a choice of menu with ceramic plates, glasses and blanket)
Price upon request basecd on the menu
• All which is not specified under “includes the following services”
Full: 29,50 euros per person
Reduced: 26,50 euros per person (Members of FAI)
Gratuity: 1 every 25 paying participants
For info and booking: click here